Sandy Cay Brunch - Romantic! Info
Solitary Sandy Cay Brunch
Spoil yourselves and escape to your own private tropical paradise. Nestled in the azure blue waters of the Coral Sea, surrounded by pristine coral reefs, relax in solitude on your own private Sand Cay.
Departing from either Cairns or Port Douglas, take in the breathtaking coastal scenery and the unique aerial perspective over the Great Barrier Reef as you travel in style and comfort, arriving on the pristine Coral Sand Cay where you can relax, swim, snorkel and indulge yourselves with a gourmet meal of tropical platters and premium beverages.
Your morning includes:
- Pick-up and transfer from accommodation
- Scenic flight to a suitable Coral Cay
- Gourmet meal
- Australian Sparkling wine or beer
- Orange Juice, Water
- Snorkelling equipment
- Beach chairs and umbrella
0800: Hotel accommodation transfer
0900: Flight to Sandy Coral Cay
Arrival at Sandy Cay
Helicopter Shuts Down
Free time to explore paradise and snorkel
Brunch with sparkling wine
1050: Scenic return flight via Green Island and Arlington Reef
Arrive back in Cairns and transfer back to hotel
What to bring:
- Swimming costume and beach towel
- Hat, sunscreen
- Port Douglas departures visit Undine Cay from April to August and Vlassoff Cay from September to March. Cairns departure visits Vlassoff Cay year round.
- Please note that Vlasoff Sand Cay is a public cay. If it is already occupied on the day of travel, due to safety regulations, the pilot will go to an alternative location to Turtle Beach which is not a Cay
- The Coral Cay visited, flight times and duration may vary depending on weather conditions and daily tides.
- Subject to weight limitations.
- This option does not include a guided snorkel tour.
Sandy Cay Brunch - Romantic! Rates
All prices shown in Australian Dollars
Prices valid from now until 31 March 2021
|Solitary Sand Cay||Adult||Children||Family||Enquire|
|2 people, per person | ex Cairns||$789||$789||n/a||Book|
|2 people, per person | ex Port Douglas||$789||$789||n/a||Book|
Child Age = 3-14 years
WE DO NOT CHARGE BOOKING FEES OR CREDIT CARD SURCHARGES
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 5 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.