Rafting, Bungy, Skydive & Reef
TULLY RIVER RAFTING
5 HOURS OF RAFTING GRADE 3-4 RAPIDS
50M BUNGY JUMP WITH FREE T-SHIRT
14,000FT SKYDIVE WITH 60 SEC FREEFALL
EVOLUTION OUTER REEF CRUISE
Rafting, Bungy, Skydive & Reef Info
3 DAY OPTION 8 - Tully River Rafting, Bungy Jump, Skydive, Evolution Reef Cruise
DAY 1: Raging Thunder - TULLY RIVER RAFTING
The Tully Gorge is 2 hours from Cairns.
Pickup included from Cairns Accommodation Daily at 6:00am (returns approx 5:30pm)
Approximately 5 hours of white water rafting on Tully River
Guaranteed water levels all year round
All tuition, no experience necessary (minimal swimming ability required)
Safety equipment including life jacket, helmet and life jacket (allowing you to float along the river should you happen to fall out)
BBQ lunch beside the river
Tully Rafting levy covers insurance charges, land management agency prescribed daily client fee, water release fees, transfer costs, GST and administration charges.
The Tully River is rated Grade 3 and 4 which means there are exciting rapids and a good chance you will be in the water at some stage during the day. With over 27 rapids on the river this is the longest Tully River rafting trip available.
Each raft holds a maximum of seven passengers and one river guide, who will guide you safely down your river adventure.
Rafting is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
DAY 2 - AJ Hackett & Skydive Cairns - BUNGY JUMP & SKYDIVE
The next day you will jump out of a plane and jump off a 44 metre bungy tower all in one day!! A.J Hackett bungy provides the ultimate bungy experience in the worlds most natural playground situated 15 kms north of Cairns. Set in 100 acres and bordering world heritage rainforest this purpose built 50 metre tower spans a natural lake and showcases magnificent views.
Next partake in the biggest adrenalin pumping thrill of a lifetime with Australia's largest tandem skydive company. Views of Cairns, the Great Barrier Reef and rainforest from 14,000ft will leave you speechless!!!
- Adrenalin pumping 14,000ft skydive jump
- Awesome reef and rainforest views
- First jump certificate
- All accommodation transfers
- Departs Cairns at your choice of 7.30am / 9.00am / 12.30pm or 2.00pm
- Australian Parachute Federation Membership including fuel levy for Skydiving
- All accommodation transfers
- Bungy Jump from 50 metre tower
- Souvenir T-Shirt
- Photo's and merchandise available
- Departs daily
- Bungy surcharge to defray the cost of public liability insurance & risk management
DAY 3: EVOLUTION - OUTER BARRIER REEF TRIP:
Be one of the first guests on the new $5 million catamaran - Evolution!! First launched 31st December 2015.
Evolution offers the ultimate passenger experience with the class and style of a motor yacht.
This ultra spacious and comfortable vessel features seating and decks over 3 levels. Large well glazed interior spaces on the main and upper deck include a mix of booth configuration seating. The upper deck also has a VIP room for 10. Enjoy oversized outdoor decks in the sunshine with sunlounges. A choice of outdoor seating areas fitted with comfortable lounges and well protected from the sun.
Fold-down platforms encircle the aft end of the vessel providing ample comfortable and safe access to the water.
Evolution is quick, taking only 80 minutes to get to the Outer Reef. With less travel time, you’ll spend more time at the Reef!
Evolution travels to two different reef destinations. Norman & Saxon in the morning and Hastings Reef in the afternoon. There are no islands and no pontoons. The Outer Reef is spectacular!
- Check-in at the Reef Fleet Terminal Cairns, from 07:30am at the Down Under Cruise & Dive counter
- Boarding commences at 08:00am for an 08:20am departure
- This trip returns to Cairns at approx 4:45pm.
- Hotel Transfers are not included but can be booked for an additional fee
- 5 hours spent visiting 2 outer reef locations
- Snorkelling gear and flotation devices
- FREE guided snorkelling tours
- FREE 5 min scuba dive demonstration - (charges apply if you proceed and time permitting)
- Aussie BBQ lunch including steak, fish, prawns, sausages and tropical salads (vegetarians are catered for)
- FREE tea, coffee and biscuits, complimentary glass of wine, cheese and fruit platter on return journey
- Live onboard entertainment on return journey
- Environmental Management Charge $20
- 7.30am Check-in at Reef Fleet Terminal, commence boarding at 8:00am
- 8.20am Departs Daily
- 9:50am Approximate arrive Norman OR Saxon Reef
- 3 hours to play, Snorkel Tour, sunbathe & relax, Aussie BBQ Lunch is served
- 12: 20pm Depart for Hastings Reef
- 12:30pm Arrive Hastings Reef
- 2 hours to play, Snorkel
- 4:45pm Returns back into Cairns
- Hotel transfers
- Intro/Certified Diving
- Guided Dives $10 per dive
- Wetsuits for Snorkellers and Intro Divers $10 (included for cert divers)
- Lycra Suits $10
- Onboard purchases - drinks, snacks, underwater camera
- Heli flights
- Be aware snorkelling & diving may be a strenuous activity - All snorkelling & diving are subject to completion of onboard medical questionnaire /declaration.
- A history of asthma, diabetes, ear, epilepsy, heart, pregnancy, recent operations and other medical conditions and medications may preclude a passenger from diving. Please discuss existing medical conditions with staff prior to travel. Or if in doubt, please visit your local dive doctor to get a medical clearance.
- Divers 65 yrs and over must provide a current AS4005-1 dive medical prior to travel.
- Certified divers must show an internationally recognised scuba card.
- In the interests of safety we recommend no flying within 24hours of last dive.
- All trips/dives are weather permitting at captains/drivers discretion- No refund for incomplete dives.
- Should a trip be cancelled passengers will be offered an alternative day of travel or a full refund
- Semi sub will operate subject to weather conditions.
Very friendly staff. Excellent trip only thing is more options for kids with regards to food.
Posted By Christine Davies
G'day Gene just wanted to thank you for recommending Down Under Cruise and Dive's Evolution what a beautiful, comfortable well equipped vessel. We had a fantastic day, staff were fantastic friendly helpful funny knowledgeable and professional food was great and there was a lot of it. Snorkeling was great despite the conditions being less than perfect we will be back in the future and will definately consider going out on Evolution again and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone. All in all fantastic day and thank you again for your assistance. Regards Gavin and Lynne.
Sent from my iPhone
Posted By Gavin North
Beautiful vessel staff were fantastic great food and lots of it despite less than perfect conditions snorkeling was great good atmosphere great entertainment on return trip and beer and wine very reasonably priced overall very happy and great value for money we will be back. Booked through travstar and Gene made everything easy and stress free and would recommend travstar and Evolution to anyone.
Posted By Gavin North
no stress, book, pay, receive tickets then turn up
Posted By Neil Green
Adrenalin to the MAX!
Brilliant package for those wanting excitement. The rafting is some of the best I have ever done with amazing scenery. The skdive and the bungy in the one day is like a shot of adrenalin. Feeling amazing after the 2 days.
Posted By Natasha Murray
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 42 minutes
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.