Beach Club Palm Cove Escape
4 NIGHTS AT THE BEACH CLUB PALM COVE
HOTEL SPA & APARTMENTS - FABULOUS POOLS
GREAT BARRIER REEF DAY inc. INTRO DIVE
2 FREE DAYS TO RELAX & EXPLORE
RETURN AIRPORT TRANSFERS FROM CAIRNS
Beach Club Palm Cove Escape Info
Beach Club Palm Cove Escape for 5 days of relaxation and fun in the sun!
- 4 nights at Boutique Collection Beach Club
- Return Cairns Airport transfers
- Reef Experience Great Barrier Reef Tour
- Guided Snorkel, Intro or Certified Dive
DAY ONE: Transfer to Palm Cove, check into Boutique Collection Beach Club
A driver will meet you in the Cairns Airport arrivals hall holding a sign with your name on it to transfer to The Beach Club Palm Cove.
The Beach Club captures the leisurely tropical lifestyle that makes a holiday in the tropics.
Dining options at The Beach Club are excellent, serving spectacular food and Australian fine wines.
With contemporary luxury hotel furnishings in natural fabrics and luxury facilities you’ll be surrounded by all the comforts you desire.
HOTEL SPA ROOM FEATURES:
- Spa bath on balcony
- Stunning views to tropical gardens or lagoon pool
- Balcony with outdoor furniture
- King bedding
- Ensuite with shower
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Cable TV/DVD
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Premium Studio also feature:
- Spa bath on balcony
- Mini Kitchenette with microwave and toaster
- Laundry facilities
Additionally Apartment feature:
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, microwave & large fridge
Lounge and dining area
Washing machine and dryer
2 Bedroom is dual key combining a one bedroom and hotel spa room
Penthouse Apartments also feature:
Private rooftop terrace
Rooftop pool or jacuzzi
Ocean Views from the apartment
Swim-Out Apartments also feature:
Direct access to swimming pool
Pool gate off large balcony
- Secure Underground Parking
- Day Spa
- 3 Swimming Pools inc.
- Formal pool with spa & waterfall
- Large freeform pool with sandy beach
- Lap pool
- Swim up Bar
- Tennis Court
- Fitness Centre
LOCATION: Palm Cove is a boutique beachfront village with an un-mistakable charm and relaxed sophistication. Cairns Airport is a 30 minute drive away, and Port Douglas is located 45 minutes to the north along the scenic coastal highway.
* Check in is at Coral Horizons located 137 Williams Esplanade. Reception Hours are 8.00am to 6.00pm.
* The apartments are located within Peppers Beach Club complex but are privately managed by Boutique Collection. The difference is the check-in location and you can't room charge.
* Please advise of your flight arrival and departure times and mobile number.
DAY TWO: Reef Experience, Great Barrier Reef Cruise
Reef Experience is the only "all inclusive" day tour visiting the Great Barrier Reef. Spend 6 full hours with Reef Experience visiting 2 spectacular Outer Reef locations. Go snorkelling, try a scuba dive and come face to face with schools of tropical reef fish & amazing spectacular coral formations. Learn about the reef and enjoy a glass bottom boat tour.
- BBQ Breakfast roll and fresh tropical fruits
- Up to 6 hours on Reef at 2 Outer Reef locations
- Breaking Patches, Saxon Reef, Norman Reef OR Hastings Reef
- Reef sites determined on day to ensure optimal experience
- Guided Snorkel Tour or
- Introductory or Certified Scuba Dive
- Snorkel / diving equipment & instruction
- Wetsuits available onboard free of charge
- Sunscreen provided onboard free of charge
- Marine Biologist reef presentation
- Glass bottom boat tour & commentary
- Tropical buffet lunch - cold meats, healthy salads, tasty pastas & fresh fruit
- Tea & Coffee all day (whilst vessel is stationary)
- Reef tax/ fuel levy/ administration fees inc
- Wine, cheese & fruit platter on the return journey
- *Return hotel transfers from Beach Club
- *Included in price but payable direct to the driver on day of reef trip
- 6.45am: Pickup from Beach Club
- 7.30am: Board Reef Experience for check-in
- Delicious BBQ breakfast of bacon & egg rolls
- Assorted fruit platter.
- 8.00am: Departure. Safety briefing and snorkelling demonstration.
- 8.30am: Marine Biology Presentation.
- 9.30am: Arrive at your first Great Barrier Reef location
- Snorkelling, scuba diving and glass bottom boat tours
- 12.00pm: Lunch is served
- 12.45pm: Cruise to afternoon reef location
- Snorkelling, second scuba dives (charges apply) and relaxing
- 3.00pm: Complimentary wine, cheese, biscuits and fruit platters
- 3.00pm: Depart Great Barrier Reef for return journey
- 4.30pm: Approx. return time into Cairns
- Coach transfer back to Beach Club, Palm Cove
- 5.15pm: Arrive at Beach Club (approx)
About the Intro Dive:
The Reef Experience Tour includes an optional snorkel tour, intro or certified dive. Introductory diving requires no previous diving experience. If you are able to swim, you can usually dive. You will be asked to fill out some paperwork, including a medical statement.
Whilst you are on your way to the reef you will be given a briefing outlining what is involved (usually about 45 minutes). This briefing will outline the procedures that will make your experience a safe and unforgettable one.
On arrival at the reef, you will start by practising with your equipment on the surface. Once you and your instructor are comfortable with those skills, you practice them again, this time below the surface (only a few feet).
Finally when you and your instructor feel comfortable it's time to dive!!! As a resort diver there will be a maximum of 4 divers with 1 instructor. The supervision is very close at all times. You will go to a maximum depth of 12 m (40ft) and these dives generally last around 1/2 hour.
During the dive you can expect to see the Great Barrier Reef in all its glory - You will discover excitement and adventure - freedom and serenity. Nothing compares to the "weightless" exhilaration of breathing underwater.
If you do not want to dive a guided snorkel is offered in lieu of the Intro or Certified dive.
- A history of asthma, heart, ear and other medical conditions may preclude a passenger from diving. 18 hours surface interval is recommended before flying.
- Glass bottom boat tour is (weather permitting)
DAY THREE & FOUR: Free days to relax
Sit by the pool, stroll on the beach, read a book or why not choose another tour. Click here for more options.
DAY FIVE: Check out from The Beach Club, transfer to airport.
At your scheduled pickup time, a coach will transfer you to the airport for your flight departure.
GOOD NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
On time, good, efficient
Transfers were very good and efficient. On time and relaxed
Posted By John Chapman
Transfers seamless - van waiting at appointed hour. Great service.
Posted By Paulette Ferrigno
Everything planned like clockwork. All good
Posted By Claude Dudart-Aberdeen
Excellent pick up at Cairns, driver stopped on coast road to allow us to take in the view. Timing on return was a little tight, because of number of pickups and queue at airport for check-in.
Posted By Alan Bodley
An amazing day on Reef Experience. Boat was so well organised and had every moment possible at the Reef. Saw amazing things even though it was very choppy seas. Well worth booking the all inclusive. Didn't have to worry about a thing or pay an extras.
Posted By Melanie Bamford White
Reef Experience had Friendly staff, nice lunch and great diving and snorkelling locations
Posted By Michelle Dallimore
I had an amazing time. The food was spectacular and the crew were friendly and funny. Would do it again in a heartbeat.
Posted By Keith Golding
Great time on reef
Great time on reef. Well worth the money
Posted By Kerry Wisnewski
A beautiful hotel
The Beach Club is a beautiful hotel with very friendly staff. We were looking for a nice relaxing break. Too many kids for us but for families it would have been perfect.
Posted By Peter & Kaye Dunville
Definitely go again
Thankyou to the people at Boutique Collection for making our holiday easy and everything ran so smoothly we would definitely use again.
Posted By Rose Agosta
best holiday we have had
Please pass on our thanks to the team at The Boutique Collection for our wonderful stay in Palm Cove. Every aspect from the initial web booking, personally being shown to our room on arrival and the pleasant manner in which my telephone queries were answered was handled with the utmost of friendliness & professionalism.
I took your brochure from the room and will tell as many people as possible what a wonderful service you provide in FNQ and what great cost saving we enjoyed.
It was the best holiday we have had in many recently.
Posted By Peter Cudmore
A wonderful time at the Beach Club
Just writing to say that I had a wonderful time at the Beach Club last week. The two-bedroom apartment was really spacious and modern, with two balconies, one overlooking the pool area. It was great having a washing machine and dryer and a kitchen, dining and living area. I really enjoyed the pools - fun and so relaxing. The Beach Club has a lovely entrance and is so convenient to the beach and restaurants. No lift, which may be a problem for some people. I did a lot of day trips with tour companies, and relaxed on days in between. <BR>The staff were very friendly.
Posted By Barbara Carswell
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 6 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.