Alamanda by Lancemore Info
ALAMANDA PALM COVE
Alamanda Palm Cove by Lancemore (formerly Angsana Resort and Spa) is the only 5 star resort in Palm Cove situated on the absolute beachfront. Just a matter of steps and you are surrounded by the beach, sea and swaying palms.
Why We like It:
- The only absolute beachfront resort in Palm Cove
- Luxury self-contained 1, 2 3 or 4 Bedroom Suites
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Includes Daily Service
- Complimentary car parking
- Honeymoon offers
- 11am late checkout
- 3 Swimming Pools
- Games Room
- Undercover car parking
- Reception 24 hours
- Check-in 2pm, Check-out 11am
- Day Spa
- Direct beach access
- Restaurant and Bar
- Spa/hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Bocce & beach games available
- Fishing kits
- Book exchange
Note: Accommodation is on 3 levels, there are no lifts. Should you have difficulties with stairs, please let us know.
Nu Nu Restaurant and Bar is an award winning beachside restaurant that takes diners on an exquisite culinary journey, featuring internationally inspired cuisine in one of the most ambient al fresco settings. The service is relaxed yet sophisticated, the seaside setting unforgettable.
Alamanda Palm Cove offer special occassion dinner under a small beachfront tent complete with fairy lights and candle coach lanterns.
Alamanda Palm Cove Day Spa is a brilliant beachfront Spa that has outstanding Thai therapists and features organic products, natural oils and spa products that you can take home.
Featuring eight deluxe treatment rooms, six of which are ideal for couples. Three of the treatment rooms are located rooftop in private white canvas pavilions, overlooking the endless blues of the Coral Sea and the thin line of the horizon beyond. Outdoor spa therapies are conducted upstairs, and outdoor showers and private infinity edge plunge pools complement all spa therapies for you to bathe in and gaze out across the ocean and watch all the activities.
Couples massage is available with relaxation time in the beachfront balcony pavillions. There is also the possibility of hiring the Sunset pavilion for a special occassion. This can be arranged while here.
- A bottle of sparkling Australian wine on arrival
- 15% discount on Spa body massage treatments (excludes packages, pre-bookings highly recommended)
The accommodation is stunning. Beachfront suites enjoy spectacular views of the Coral Sea. Pool view suites also have views taking in the pools of the resort, tropical landscaped gardens and the mountains beyond.
- Fully equipped kitchen including: Stove, oven, microwave, full size fridge, dishwasher, coffee & tea making facilities, Nespresso Coffee Machine, Mini Bar
- Lounge and dining area
- Spacious balcony with outdoor seating
- Laundry with washing machine & dryer, iron & ironing board
- Two bathrooms (includes ensuite to master bedroom), Hairdryers
- Wireless internet access (charges apply)
- Cable TV, CD/DVD player
- Air conditioned and ceiling fans
- In-room safe
Additionally 4 bedroom Suite Features:
- 4 Bedrooms
- Private plunge pool
- Sun terrace
- BBQ area
- One bedroom - King bed
- Two bedroom - King + 2x single beds or king bed (on request)
- Three bedroom - King + 3x single beds
- Four bedroom - King + 5x single beds OR 2x king + 3x single beds
- Children are very welcome.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Child (2-12 years) in rollway bed will be complimentary. (max one per suite)
- Complimentary baby cots, high chairs, strollers, baby baths, play mats, baby bouncers to name a few
- Beach toys, fishing kits, kites, board games
- Games room for kids of all ages including Play Station 4, movie room, table tennis, pool tables, air hockey and more..
- DVD library
- Generous, family friendly pool
Palm Cove is Cairns most prominent and famous beach. Centuries old paper bark Melaleuca trees line the casual Esplanade while sun lovers play in the ocean and laze about on the soft golden sands.
A relaxed yet sophisticated village lined with award winning restaurants, internationally renowned day spas, fashion boutiques, jewellery and art galleries,
Palm Cove earned an international reputation as a place to relax and rejuvenate due to the abundance of modern day spas and luxurious spa resorts that line its shores and has been lorded by international media including Vogue, Harpers Luxury Travel and Australian Gourmet Traveller as an Australian must-do for romantics and anyone who needs a break from the hectic pace of everyday life.
- Palm Cove Beach & Esplanade - Beachfront
- Palm Cove Shopping Village - 5min walk
- Golf Course - 5min drive
- Great Barrier Reef Departure Point - 25min drive or pick up from resort
- Wildlife Park & Night Zoo - 10min drive
- Clifton Beach Shopping Centre - 10min drive
- Cairns Airport - 20min drive
- Cairns City / CBD - 25min drive
- Port Douglas - 35min drive
- Freshwater Train Station - 20min drive
- Skyrail Caravonica - 15min drive