Mgallery by Sofitel - Reef House
Mgallery by Sofitel - Reef House
Beachfront Boutique Luxury
- 3 Swimming Pools | Day Spa
- Free Wi-Fi | Charming Small Hotel
Inc. all levies & taxes
Brigadier King Studio
Show Rates FROM $169 per night
Verandah King Studio
Show Rates FROM $210 per night
Verandah Spa Room
Show Rates FROM $236 per night
1 Bedroom Suites
Show Rates FROM $264 per night
Brigadier King Spa Studio
Show Rates FROM $300 per night
2 Bedroom Suites
Show Rates FROM $380 per night
Mgallery by Sofitel - Reef House Info
The Reef House - MGallery by Sofitel
The Reef House - Mgallery Collection is a boutique beachfront resort with a sophisticated yet relaxed atmosphere. The Reef House is the perfect getaway for couples seeking romantic bliss or simply a holiday in sheer relaxation.
- Continental Buffet Breakfast served in restaurant
- Social Brigadiers Punch at Twilight in Brigadiers lounge
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary DVD collection
- Children 4 - 12 yrs receive 50% off lunch and dinner. Infants 0-3 eat free
- Honeymooners receive a bottle of sparkling on arrival
Every evening candles are lit around the resort at sundown and guests gather to share their stories over a complimentary glass of Brigadiers Punch. The resort also boasts the only true honour bar on mainland Australia, similar to an Officers Mess from yesteryear.
The colonial-style architecture is designed to capture the romance of the tropics and the charm of a bygone era.
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Palm Cove and just 20 minutes from Cairns Airport, where nature abounds with centuries old majestic melaleucas, coconut palm fringed beaches and tropical gardens.
- Sundrenched Terraces and swimming pools
- 3 swimming pools, 2 spas & waterfall (2 freshwater pools, a sheltered saltwater pool or 2 spas-one of which is heated)
- Conference & meeting facilities/business centre
- Concierge Services
- Luggage storage
- Guest laundry (charges apply)
- Free undercover parking
- Wheelchair accessible
- FREE Wireless internet
- Check-in time from 2pm
- Check-out time before 11am
Multi-Award Winning Signature Restaurant and bars:
- Reef House Restaurant & Bar nestled under 300 year old Melaluka trees overlooking the Coral Sea. Open daily 6:30am till late. Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Poolside Restaurant open daily for lunch
- Brigadier's Honour Bar & Lounge - Operates on a unique honour system similar to an Officer's Mess in the army. Candles lit at twilight indicate complimentary punch is being served where guests can gather to share stories surrounded by artefacts and books of the Brigadier's travels.
Reef House Day Spa - has gained international recognition through Conde Nast Traveller by consistently being voted amongst the top 10 Best Spas in Australasia.
Loved by guests for its range of indulgent and therapeutic treatments which fuse ancient therapies from the Dreamtime using the uniquely Australian Waterlily range
With only 69 rooms and suites Reef House Resort & Spa maintains the relaxed feel of a small, sophisticated hotel. But you will feel perfectly at home with all the luxuries of an international resort.
- Large comfortable king-size beds with white bed linen and romantically draped in light muslin netting (king zip available)
- Shower with large rainforest shower, bathrobes, hairdryer and toiletries
- Daily servicing
- Tropical verandah providing uninteruppted ocean, pool or garden views
- Indoor/Outdoor Living area
- Tea & coffee making facilities, mini bar & fridge, microwave
- Flatscreen TVwith Cable, in-room movies
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Nightly turndown service
- 24 hour room service
- Brigadier Rooms includes a hanging love swing
- Brigadier Beachfront and Verandah Spa Rooms offer a luxury couples spa
- 2 Bedroom Spa Apt has 2 ensuites, kitchen, lounge & dining area, oversized spa
- Airport transfers can be arranged for $40 per adult return. Flight details need to be provided at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
- For those guests arriving by private car, from Cairns airport, turn right onto the Captain Cook Highway and follow for approx 20 mins. Just after Wild World the Tropical Zoo, turn right onto Vievers Road. Follow this road to the end, then turn left onto Williams Esplanade.
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 3 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.