Spacious 1,2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Beachfront | Heated Pool
- Large balconies with Ocean Views
Inc. all levies & taxes
Island Views Info
Island Views Palm Cove is a very unique complex in that every unit has its own individual design theme. At a generous 211 square metres, these are the most spacious and luxurious beachfront apartments in Palm Cove.
What makes it great:
- Amazing Ocean Views
- Beachfront location
- Spacious balcony with BBQ
- Ideal for: Families, Couples, Honeymooners
Spread across four levels of luxury, each 3 bedroom holiday apartment is designed to easily switch into a One and Two Bedroom configuration if required.
Indeed, the choice of award winning designers Paulene Benko Interiors to oversee the fittings and decor of Island Views was an inspired decision. No amount of quality and attention to detail has been overlooked.
- 1, 2, 3 Bedrooms (master room with king bed, second and third bedrooms with queen and twin bedding)
- 2 Bathrooms - Master king bedroom with an ensuite bathroom with either a spa bath which you can open the louvre shutters through to the living area. A second additional bathroom is located directly beside the second and third bedrooms.
- Air-conditioning & Ceiling fans
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, oven, electric stove
- Spacious balcony with ocean views including outdoor dining setting and sun lounges
- BBQ on balcony
- Plasma screenTV/Cable TV/ DVD/CD player
- Separate media theatre area
- Iron & ironing board
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Lounge and dining facilities
- All linen and towels, kitchen, laundry and bathroom accessories
- Toiletries starter pack
- Apartments are serviced every 8 days. Daily service available at additional cost.
- Temperature controlled lap swimming pool
- Elevator access to all apartments
- Poolside sundeck and loungers
- Secure underground car parks
- 4 Floors with lift/elevator
- Palm Cove Beach & Esplanade - Beachfront
- Palm Cove Shopping Village - 1 Min Walk
- Golf Course - 5 Min Drive
- Great Barrier Reef Departure Point - 25 Min drive or pick up from resort (extra charge)
- Wildlife Park & Night Zoo - 10 Min Drive
- Clifton Beach Shopping Centre - 10 Min Drive
- Cairns Airport - 20 Min Drive
- Cairns City / CBD - 25 Min Drive
- Port Douglas - 35 Min Drive
- Freshwater Train Station - 20 Min Drive
- Skyrail Caravonica - 15 Min Drive
- Kuranda Rainforest Village - 30 Min Drive
One of the nicest places I have ever stayed
One of the nicest places I have ever stayed with amazing views, excellent location. Travstar delivered!
Posted By Adeline Davies
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 8 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.